|Kelli with last year's captains and co-captains at 1st cuts 2011|
The NFL Buffalo Jills Cheerleaders hold open workshops and auditions for cheerleaders, dancers & models beginning Wednesday, April 4th.
Mateczun, Nichole Ranney our Coordinator and well-known
Choreographer, Kelli Wagner, ensure that the Jills are in top-notch shape for
game day performances as well as appearances. In addition to mandatory
practices two times a week (Tues & Thurs, 6:30-10:00pm) and their full time
work, school or mom schedules, the Jills participate in a variety of community
events that involve the Buffalo Bills, area businesses and numerous charities.
The Jills also host a popular Jr Jills program for young cheerleaders/dancers,
a Jill’s golf tournament and other great events throughout the Western
New York area.
The minimum requirement for auditions is that each young lady needs to be at least 18 years old by the first physical workshop on April 15th. There is no age limit.
Formal dance and/or cheerleading experience are not mandatory but extremely helpful. Not a dancer but have the Jills look and love to be around people? We also have a non-performing squad to compliment our popular dance squad. Our non-performing Jills are “Ambassador Jills” and part of our team 100%!
Being a Buffalo Jill requires a lot of time and dedication. You must have a significant amount of availability in your schedule in order to fulfill your commitment as an NFL Cheerleader. Cheerleaders do not travel out of town with the team but do participate in all home games (includingFull info will be up on the Jills website soon but here are some key dates to remember
- Optional Glam Workshop-hair and make-up tips to help you get an advantage on learning the Jills look Wednesday, April 4th, 8:00pm at Gold’s Gym,
1402 French Rd, Depew, NY 14043
Fee for this workshop is $10. No credit cards accepted. Space is limited, please register at: Stephanie.email@example.com
- Optional Dance Prep classes . Please call Fusion Dance Studio, 716- 873-8320 for Jills dance classes offered on Sunday, March 4th 12:00-1:00pm and Sunday, April 1st 12:00n-1:00pm. Each dance prep class is $20.
All audition dates, with the exception of April 22nd, are closed to the public.
- There is an open, FREE workshop for all interested Dancer and Ambassador Jills on Sunday, April 15h, 2012 at 1:00pm at The Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse, One Bills Dr. Orchard Park, NY 14127
- Optional, additional dance practice/
informational workshop. The fee for this workshop is $20. ($10 for dance only
portion and $10 for info only portion) It will be held on Thursday, April 19th,
8:00-10:00pm at Gold’s Gym,
1402 French Rd Depew, NY 14043 1st cuts are Sunday, April 22nd beginning at 1:00pm at The Bills Fieldhouse, Buffalo One Bills Dr. Orchard Park, NY 14127. This is the only portion of auditions open to the public for $5 entry fee. Each girl auditioning will receive One (1) complimentary admission ticket for a guest. (Please no young children) There is a $50 audition fee due at the time of these auditions. Personal checks, credit cards and Canadian funds are not accepted
- 2nd cuts- Attire TBD- Tuesday, April 24th,
6:30pm-? At Fusion Dance Studio, 1584 Kenmore Ave.
, Buffalo NY 14217
- 3rd & final cuts- Interview attire- Thursday, April 26th, 7:00pm-? At Gold’s Gym, 1402 French Rd.
Depew, NY 14043
NEW THIS SEASON FOR CANADIANS- We will be forming a Canadian only Ambassador squad (approx 6-8 young ladies) for our numerous events, appearances & games in the
area!! Please contact:
Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Toronto