Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

No Bandettes coverage this weekend

My apologies to all my readers as, for the 1st time since 2005, there will be no coverage from the Blog of tonight's Bandits game. Even when I've had to miss parts of games in the past due to Jills events, I was able to provide some coverage of the Bandettes, sometimes with help but unfortunately that won't be the case tonight due to the conditions of the roads between where I live and Buffalo.
Again, my apologies to the readers and to the Bandettes who deserve the best coverage possible for all their talent and hard work.
I do have some good news though as the Bandettes webpage is in the process of being updated and Abby, Brittany, and Jennifer are now up at http://www.bandits.com/bandettes.asp

No comments: