Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Interview with Buffalo Jills cheerleader, Lisa

Jennifer Mobilia, a news anchor in Providence, RI, is a huge Bills fan and a writer for BillsMafia.com. Originally from Western NY, she did an interview with 7th year vet Lisa.

Lisa, who’s in her seventh season with the Jills, was kind enough to take some time out of her busy schedule to chat with us.

In full disclosure, I personally know Lisa so I’m a little biased… but I think you’ll agree with me she’s just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and out on the field.

Jennifer: What made you want to try out for the team?

Lisa: I’ve been a Bills fan since the day I was born. I was a season ticket holder for a couple years before auditioning and always looked forward to watching the Jills perform.
Read the rest of the interview at http://billsmafia.com/2013/08/14/interview-with-buffalo-jills-cheerleader-lisa/

No comments: