Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Bandette of The Week Carissa

This week, we take a look at our first rookie as our Buffalo Bandette of The Week. Carissa spends her gamedays on Lauren B's line and the rest of her time working on becoming a French teacher. News like that makes me wish I were born a lot later than I was. I would've taken more than 2 years of French with Carissa as my teacher, I'm sure. Besides her obvious beauty, she is very driven and has a positive mindset. Even at tryouts, when everyone was learning a routine to perform the next day, she was still wearing her smile as seen in some of the photos I took that day. Apparently she just knew she could do the routine and make the squad and obviously, she was right!You can read more about Carissa at http://www.bandits.com/bbio.asp?bandID=CarissaS  Carissa's secondary photo comes from the Bandettes Meet and Greet the evening after the Open Practice. Shown posing for the camera are Chelsea, Chrissy, Stephanie C, Carissa, and Erin Y.
Chelsea, Chrissy, Stephanie C, Carissa, and Erin Y

No comments: