The 2010 Buffalo Jills have started their practices this week and while working on preparing for the Buffalo Bills Season Ticket Holder Draft Parties next week, they've also looked ahead to the preseason and their Junior Jills Program. The program is open to cheerleaders and dancers ages 7-17 and there's no experience necessary and no auditions required.
The workshop dates are as follows
- Saturday, July 10th & Sunday, July 11th, 9am-12oon
- Saturday, July 31st & Sunday, August 1st, 9am-12noon
Get all the details at http://buffalojills.net/Article.asp?id=1672629
Also, in addition to the Season Ticket Holder Draft Parties next week, there are a few more appearances to tell you about.
- April 23rd, Pott's Banquet Hall on Ogden Street hosts a benefit for the Matt Urban H.O.P.E. Center, a community-focused agency based on the East side of Buffalo. Its mission is to enhance quality of life, preserve neighborhoods, and encourage economic development. It costs $20 to get in and there are raffles and food on hand as well as the chance to meet a few of the 2010 Buffalo Jills at the event which runs from 5:30-9:30pm.
- May 1st, Coca-Cola Field hosts their annual MS Walk to fight Multiple Sclerosis from 9am-noon. The walk itself starts at 10am with registration starting at 9...show up early because some of the Buffalo Jills will be helping with registration as well as signing autographs and posing for photos. Get the details on the Walk at http://walknyr.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=WLK_NYR_Details_Buffalo
- May 1st is also the date when Tioga Downs hosts the Jills from 3-7pm...a pretty nice event for anyone who's not in WNY and unable to make it to the Jills appearances closer to home.
- Also, don't forget the Jills Open Practice on June 1st from 7-9pm at the Fieldhouse. Last year's event was a major success so come join in the fun and have your kids learn from the pros for an evening. $5 for participants and $3 for spectators. Get all the details at http://buffalojills.net/Article.asp?id=1761903&spid=34534