Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jills first day in Kuwait a hit

Kelly on the flight over:
We all were split up last minute and had to sit by ourselves in a row of people we didn't know. This worried me only because (oddly enough) I have a terrible fear of flying!

I thought I could get through the short flight to New York City, on my own, but quickly started to panic after take-off when we hit a bout of turbulence. The only thing that ever seems to settle my nerves is talking to the person next to me to distract me from the flight. I held out for maybe five minutes before turning to the woman seated next to the window. I tapped her shoulder and asked if she wouldn't mind talking to me for a little while so I could get through the flight.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Jills-first-day-in-Kuwait-a-hit/1b835c37-4b64-4e29-a759-12b419fff26c

No comments: