Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Your 2016 Buffalo Bandettes!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Congrats to Ashley and Gabrielle, the Buffalo Jills Calendar Covergirls!

For Buffalo Jill Ashley, becoming a calendar cover girl has always been a dream she hoped to achieve.

“It’s a goal I never imagined would come true,” said Ashley, this year’s 2013-2014 Jills Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar Cover girl. “With the guidance and support from Stephanie, the Director of the Jills, Fisher Creative Image photography and my fellow teammates coaching me along the way, they really know how to make you feel beautiful.”
Read the rest of Hannah Buehler's article at http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Buffalo-Jill-Ashley-excited-for-calendar-cover-opportunity/a618f0e7-3126-4484-be9a-6d863005db25









This year’s back cover is Gabrielle- who had her photo taken in Siesta Key, Florida during the team’s trip to the Sunshine State.

“I’m so excited to have been selected for the back cover this year,” said second year veteran Gabrielle. “I couldn’t believe it when I found out. I'm so happy. It's a dream come true!”

No comments: